There is nothing sweeter than opening up a parcel to find a branded bag of sweetness waiting there for you.
So how do we make that happen?
- The first step in the process is to decide what to put in the bag.
Clients love to send Favourites like Party Mix and Jet Planes, with plenty of options to pick from. Looking for something special? Why not try a custom mix of jellybeans or licorice allsorts from our Premium selection.
- Next, we need to know how much to put in the bags.
Our most popular sizes are 40g and 70g, but of course, you may prefer the smaller 30g, or larger 130g!
We have clients who love branding up their own larger sized bags of 130g and find it isn’t much difference in cost to have something custom branded vs finding something of the same size on the supermarket shelf to include.
- Now you decide on the artwork for the bag!
We don’t charge for artwork setup or changes and want to make sure your message gets out looking as good as possible. We print directly on the bag in black or white for all products, or if you want to add your own sticker, we can provide unbranded bags with the legally required nutritional and allergen information on them only (back of bag)
FoodFlo Artwork Proof (Black On Bag Print)
Before we start production on your order, we will print an example from the machine for you and send it back to you (with product behind it so you can see what they look like as close as possible to the real thing) for your approval.
- Once you have approved the Order Confirmation with artwork proof and the details of your order (such as quantity), it goes to our production team who start the bagging and packing process.
The production team picks your confectionery and loads your artwork and the details of your order onto our bagging machine. Then the process begins. Here is a little video we made to show, rather than tell how those little sweets get inside the branded bags of lollies.
- Once your order is bagged, quality checked and packed neatly into boxes, our dispatch team gets things ready to go out the door. That way your order shows up when and where you need it, ready to delight your customers.